Tuesday, July 6, 2010

PHOTO EXPLORATION BON ECHO


For certain it was one of the greatest destinations in which we seldom talk about. I may have crossed millions of time on a road going east of hwy 401. This excursion is about 3 hours from Toronto.
Bon Echo was a treasure to photograph with so much history, I spent several days on a family camp ground.
Really it felt like the middle of no where. If you ever heard of a small town, with a population in which is ever so friendly this is the place. So I continue to scout for destinations, this is a great place for News & Trends In Photography. I’m proud to announce that Cloyne, Ontario has been added in our group. If you enjoy nature this destination is unrestricted. With so many beautiful lakes. I highly recommend that your photo gear is secured. The wildlife may get to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment